Tuesday, December 6, 2011

kim k

I appreciate the guest post, Vito Rivers


I have been on satellite internet all day today reading all of the gossip rags. My favorite television personality, Kim Kardashian is getting a divorce from her husband of only seventy two days, Kris Humphries!! I found this out while on the internet actually watching her wedding special on E! I felt like they didn’t have any chemistry but I was really hoping for the best. Kim has been married before and I didn’t think that she would rush into a wedding that she didn’t think that was going to be good for her. I never really liked Kris Humphries, because I thought that he was a baby. Turns out, he really was a baby. I know that I am partial to Kim, but I really think that he acted like a humungous brat on the show. There are lots of theories circling the internet about the divorce. Some people say that the wedding was a sham, but I don’t think that it was. I think that she got into the relationship, realized that she was 31, and was in the wrong relationship. I think it is good for her that she got out! At least she isn’t wasting her time.

No comments: