Thursday, February 9, 2012

We're Nuts

Thanks to Roman May

When my company approached me about heading up their new office, I excitedly accepted. However, I may have been a little too excited. You see, I apparently agreed to move from my nice warm state of Georgia to illinois. And if that wasn’t bad enough, I apparently agreed to make that move during the coldest month of the year, February. So yeah, my wife and I are all packed up and ready to go. I can’t tell you how many people have told us that we’re nuts, but we see it more as an adventure. Lucky for me, my wife is super organized and the biggest planner in the world. She’s already done her research on apartments that we need to look at when we get there, possible telephone providers, possible cable providers and on possible internet provider. She’s even gone so far as to print out maps of the area grocery stores, libraries and shopping centers. And what kind of woman would she be if she hadn’t gone and bought us both new winter coats and somehow managed to get herself an entire winter wardrobe. Oh well, she deserves it. So we may be nuts, but thankfully, we’re prepared. Wish us luck.

No comments: