Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Paint Job

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers


We recently had our home repainted, and what a project that was! We put it off for years since it would cost us a pretty penny, so our home really needed it. I’m so glad we decided to hire painters, because the results were fabulous. I know that I would never be able to do as great of a job as the professionals did, and I didn’t want to end up with an exterior that looked messy. The painting company we hired was surprisingly professional and prompt. Everything got done right on schedule. That was important to us since we had family coming in for the holidays. One of the painters took note that we didn’t have a home security system and recommended we go to www.homesecurity101.com and check out our options. He said that with a home as nice as ours, it would be worth it for us to get an alarm system hooked up so we could feel safer. It was so nice to have workers in our home who were so respectful and dependable. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family, and will hire them again next time I need my home painted.

No comments: